Friday, January 25, 2013

Spending January in the North Pole

Okay so we haven't moved to the North Pole, but after this month of a blizzard, single digit degree days and an ice storm, you'd wonder!

DSC_0555

Look at how much snow we got! It's almost as tall as Tess!

DSC_0551

Bry finally got to use his snow blower. This is our 3rd winter with a snow blower, but we've never had to use it.

  DSC_0546

THe kids have spent MANY days sledding, snow ball fighing, skiing and building snow forts.

DSC_0542

I've enjoyed sitting in my warm house waiting for my tired, happy boys to come tromping in. I haven't really even minded the constant floor litter of coats, boots and gloves.

DSC_0539

But ya know, I'm kinda ready for it all to melt. It's getting kinda ugly and dirty now. It's just so pretty for the first few days though!

DSC_0536

Here's to hoping that our tundra will melt away sometime soon.  Winter doesn't necessarily have to be over, but I'd like to have a little break :)

No comments: