Friday, February 22, 2013

Zoom!

Wrote out a check today and put down January as the date.  I'm a little out of it.  Where did February go?  Thank goodness I took a few pictures to confirm that it actually happened. 

photo2

This little guy is the reason for the fog. I love him.

DSC_0852

His brothers love him too. A lot. With all the sickness going through our family I didn't let the kids hold him until he was 2 weeks old. It was torture.

  DSC_0886

I would let them pet the top of his head if they washed their hands really well. Poor kid had the greasiest hair from all the petting. But now they get to hold him. And I love it almost as much as they do. I can actually get dressed, take a shower,etc, when there's a big brother there to keep him happy.
Nice.

DSC_0887

My Tessa girl likes Knox too, calls all her own dolls Baby Knox, but doesn't seem too excited about him.

photo1

She'd rather cuddle up to our dog Maeby.

DSC_0880

But besides lovin' on our baby, we've had other fun things going on. Like Valentines day! We all got dressed up in our Valentine red.

photo

I even found a huge red onesie for Knox (0-3 month clothes are still SO big on him!)

DSC_0867

We had a Valentines party for FHE with our cousins. Heart shaped burgers, and valentine parfaits.

DSC_0873

Cousin Crew, sipping on his Valentine Float (Cherry 7Up, with vanilla ice cream and a licorice straw). THanks Pinterest.

photo3

Our Valentines day dinner consisted of the usual traditional take-out Chinese dinner and then we read our Valentines to each other.

DSC_0884

We also celebrated another lost tooth for Brans. He's a Jack o Lantern.

DSC_0855

This month Tessa decided that EVERY single outfit MUST have a skirt with it. I gave in and bought a few different skirts in all different colors. She is such a girl. Love it.

photo6

And the boys are now TOTALLY into Monster Trucks after going to the Monster Truck Rally with their awesome Aunt Michelle.

DSC_0892

And I've been busy keeping up with the kids and the house with this little man in one arm. He's such a good baby. He's so alert, sleeping great (up once or twice a night), doesn't complain about the craziness here, and actually seems to enjoy it. Maybe he knows how loved he is.

No comments: