So Sunday's special was Sean and Catherine's grown sexy wedding. I think they talked about the anticipated Honeymoon night more than anything else. High 5 to the couple for sticking to their beliefs.
Monday- Juan says adios to his daughter and the girls scream all the way to Seoul South Korea. Each girl has more luggage than when I pack my family of 7 for a long trip. First date card - Chelsie, Cassandra, Elyse, Danielle, Kat and Nikki. More neon spandex. I guess it was needed for dancing with Korea's KPop megastar group 21. After an embarrassing dance off, and learning a few dance moves, with Kat thinking she's a Dallas Cheerleader and Nikki feeling like I did when trying to keep up at my first Junior high dance, they learn that they get to perform in front of thousands as back up dancers for 21. So after dressing up to look like Anime characters they shook their tooshies (some more obscenely than others) on stage in one of the most real-life dates ever...not. Afterward the one on one time begins along with a big dose of Kat-tiness. The girls in the house would change Nurse Nikki to Negative Nikki.
One on One date goes to Sharleen. But first we must watch Juan Pablo shower. Why? I don't know. Off to the markets they went, Juan in lemon yellow skinny pants and Sharleen in a terrible black romper with black nylons and black flats. Wha? I did like her black lace dress worn that evening though. Perfect for her Opera voice debut. She's starting to grate on me though. Originally I thought her lack of desperation was so cool, but now it's heading into the arrogant category. I do want to give her props for being so honest though. "No, I don't like kids" is basically what she confessed to. Amazingly Mr Dad isn't phased by that, blinded by his possible Seoul mate.
Last group date, there's more exploring, some Karaoke and a fish pedicure (I've always wanted to get one of those), and then after a commitment to himself that he won't kiss anyone that night (cuz apparently 6 girls is his respectful limit) he denies girl after girl. Andi is gorgeous and cool. Renee looks great in turquoise. And Clare, though totally annoying really does have a connection with Juan and really does have some great lips (you know you all were thinking it too). And I guess since she was already one of the original kissed 6, she doesn't count, and he kisses those always puckered lips.
Rose Ceremony- plenty of back biting and then the roses went to rad Renee, Chelsie, Kelly (who I think looks like a rabbit), Danielle (who is this gorgeous woman!? I'd really like to get to know her better), Cassandra (in a one sleeved neon mess), Allyson, Clare and just as I was chanting "don't pick Kat, don't pick Kat" he announces over-the-top Kat. So Elyse and a kissed denied Lauren have to take a sad 12 hour flight home. And we're off to Vietnam next week.
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment