….Women Tell All, that is. Ugh. Girl fights next to the lockers at Kastner Junior High show as much maturity as the women on these episodes. We start things off predictably, with Chris Harrison claiming this was the most dramatic season ever (no), then showing Kelsey powdering her ears (wha?), Stinky Britt puckering those perfectly red lips and Ashley Kardashian trying oh so hard to be sexy in a naval exposing dress. Next, I found myself consumed with jealousy over everyone's fun Bachelor parties that Chris squared crashed. I really do need to host some Bachelor watching parties, though mine would require that we all wear our pajamas and eat tons of sweets (instead of consuming large amounts of alcohol). oh the fun!
Anyway, the rest of the show was the same ol' backstabbing, name calling, grudge carrying evening it always is. Karly's hair looks good platinum. Britt cried. A lot (not totally buying it). I had to fast forward Kelsey's season review clip, I just couldn't watch her cackle again. Nobody likes her. And she finally shows some emotion about her husbands death. Maybe she'll be the next Bachelorette. NOT! Crazy Ashley, was actually the most enjoyable person interviewed. Favorite quote of the night came from her, "while all of them (pointing to the other ladies) were off crying, I was off picking pomegranates." Jade still needs closure. Kaitlyn chose another half top evening dress. I may love her lips even more than Britt's. And then we welcome Chris. Britt starts crying before he even sits down, then hugs him like she's never letting go. Let it go. For the next few awkward minutes we listen to girl after girl, plea with Chris to help them understand something about their dramatic breakup. Poor Chris, he was a bundle of face twitching, deep breaths, and shifting around in his "hot" seat. Bless his simple heart. I sure hope he finds love after surviving all of this mess.
Now, YAY BLOOPERS! but oh so disappointing. We'd already seen half of them. And the rest weren't even really bloopers. Boo. But I did LOL when someone so accurately named Chris' laugh! The Dolphin laugh! Spot on!
Well, glad that's all over. On to the 3 hour (YES 3 HOURS!) finale. Maybe I should put together a Bachelor finale party….. hmmmmm….. who in SLC (or my friends in Farmington?) wants to eat sweets, wear pjs and cheer on the final rose with me?
Monday, March 2, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment