We're in Bali!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to watch this episode, and not necessarily for the usual reasons (you know, to laugh at the expense of others) but because I will be in Bali in a few months!! I finally get to go to a Bachelor destination!
So we start things off with Kaitlyn. She runs to him, jumps up for a hug, and wraps her legs around him in her itty bitty shorts (we could've used a Jillian black rectangle over her bum then). They wander through the city, talking to people, hugging people (he really IS a touchy person!) and getting attacked by monkeys in the monkey jungle. Then it was dinner and fantasy suite card time. There was lots of kissing. Lots. And the microphone must have been super close to their mouths. Lots of annoying kissing sounds. She tells him she loves him. More kissing. They look around their fantasy suite. More kissing. And then it's time for camera man to go, cuz it's time for more kissing.
Next date is for Whitney. He is greeted with yet again another jump up and legs squeezing hug (I don't think I've ever hugged someone like that). They're going sailing in the Indian Ocean. The whole kissing lots of different girls thing doesn't really bother me throughout the season, until THIS episode. I can't ever get used to the thought that last night he was doing fantasy suite stuff with one girl and today he's kissing another girl (and possibly doing MORE fantasy suite stuff that night). It's just wrong. It makes it hard for me to watch their date and think he's being sincere. They do the typical sailing on a boat of love thing, rolling around kissing on the deck, jumping off the boat holding hands and oohing and ahhing over the scenery. At dinner Chris brings up the question we've all been thinking about with our fertility nurse, whatcha gonna do in Arlington? No fertility clinics there. Whitney, in a chartreuse ill fitting gown gives a beautiful answer, that she's ready to put her career aside and make babies of her own and that that is her dream. I relate, cuz I had a very enjoyable career before marrying Bryan, but I couldn't wait to make him and my future babies my new life. They were my dreams! And still are! He likes this answer and off they go the fantasy suite.
Last but certainly not least is Becca, oh darling Becca. Her hair looks the best in this humidity. They wander around a small village and have their future told by an old man at the temple where they're advised to make love tonight… tough advice for the girl saving herself for marriage. Over dinner (do any of them actually ever eat dinner? We never see them eat! It'd be hard to get a shot of me not stuffing my face at the dinner table.) she admits to him that she thinks she's falling in love with him. This is big news from the girl who hasn't ever been in love before. He's super excited and with anticipation pumping through his veins he hands her the fantasy suite card. She says yes, but waits til they're sitting on their bed to tell him she's a virgin. There's an initial look of disappointment (I mean, they're sitting on their bed in their fantasy suite) but after a few seconds I think this news was a happy surprise, much better than his last surprise from Jade. So it will be a night of cuddling and talking for these two.
Now we endure lots of teary confusion from Chris. Who should he send home??? How can he narrow it down from 3 girlfriends to 2!!??
The rose ceremony takes place at a holy temple, which means no hugging or kissing. Everyone is in traditional dress, so Chris looks like a waiter at Rodizios. He pauses at the rose table, the girls all hold their breath, and then just before I think Chris is going to hyper ventilate from his erratic breathing, he asks to speak to Becca.. The other 2 gals think this a sign that they've got this thing in the bag, that he's sending her home but all it does is give Becca time to confirm her feelings for him, which results in a rose. The other rose is for Whitney. It's amazing how fast Kaitlyn went from confident "I looooove him wanna spend my life with him", to total shell shock. I felt so bad for her as she numbly listened to his explanation and was so envious of her perfectly pink pouty lips. He talked a lot in his not so eloquent way, and she just tried to keep it together until she was zipped away in her shiny black mini van.
So it's down to totally stable, says everything right, does everything right Whitney and totally honest, has the truest connection with Chris, cool adorable Becca. I obviously have a favorite. Although Becca isn't ready to promise him her everything, that makes me like her more! She's real. She wants a real relationship, and knows that time will be the best way to see if he's her one and only. I wish we could skip the annoying Women Tell All next week and get straight to the good stuff! I can hardly wait!
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment