.
Can you believe I completely forgot that the Bachelor was airing last night? Seriously. I watched The Biggest Loser last night, because "nothing" else was on…. and I needed to watch "something" to distract me from eating all the leftover junk in my fridge that I'm committed to NOT eating. Ugh. Anyway, my friend Scott actually pointed out that my secret (or not so secret) bit of trash TV was on last night and boy was I grateful for primetime tv DVR! Go Dish Network!
Anywho, so the new Bachelor is Ben, from last year's Kaitlyn season. He was the nice guy. Still seems like a nice guy. Looks like he's from a small American town, was the high school quarterback, has parents still in love after 30 somethin' years, looks better clean shaven than with his little bit of facial hair and needs to shave his chest (instead of the patchy thing going on). He is greeted by his Bachelor comrades (2 successfully married with the help of this show and 1 continuing his Bachelorhood) where they discuss his crazy days ahead. It must have been hot because they all had sweaty pits by the end of the bonding sesh.
Now lets meet the gals!!
Lauren B - flight attendant (first out of the limo in a dusty blue strapless)
Caila - believes in fate, literally JUMPED into his arms and was almost left hanging
Jubilee - war vetran, could definitely kick Ben's butt, and was using lots of boob tape so they didn't fall out of her white low loooow cut dress
Mandi - "embraces the weird" and is one freaky dentist Wore a red rose the size of a watermelon on her head to meet Ben.
Emily and Haley - the doublemint twins, even met him together, and annoyingly look like Taylor Swift wannabes
Amanda - one hot momma, left her 2 baby girls to be on the show
Tara - cat, I mean chicken lady, seriously wacked, where do they find people like this?
Samantha - lawyer, dad had ALS, looked rad in her red lace dress
Jennifer - boring in black
Jami - Canadian bartender with a cute lace short dress and a bad pun about how big his... heart is
Lace - tricked him into the first kiss, then partook in too much alcohol (when will these people learn!?) and then got really nutso by the end of the night
WOW anyone else notice there is a LOT of lace this season!!
No name - she talked and talked and then left him without speaking her name or letting him get a word in and remains nameless the rest of the night
Shushanna - not sure what she was speaking... he had no idea either…maybe Russian?
Leah - bent over (not so gracefully, actually it was a bit vulgar) to hike a football to him. Ew.
Joelle JoJo - thought a unicorn head would be attractive
Lauren H - brought dead flowers (blond rats nest on her head)
Laura - AKA Red Velvet…. because of her red hair
Maegan - and her mini horse, cuz she's a cowgirl
Breanne - I don't like her cuz she thinks gluten in bad. Bread is my friend.
Izzy - wore onesie footie pajamas
Rachel - rode in one one of those popular hoverboards, sad it didn't explode, now that would have been exciting!
Jessica - simple, pretty, genuine "hello I'm excited its you Ben"
Tiara - should be brunette I think, instead of her blonde
Lauren LB - pretty warm brunette in fuchsia pink
Jackie - seems sweet, brought their save the date card
Olivia - the news anchor, sparkly, dimpled and a lot of cleavage, who wouldn't like all that
Then dun dun dun, two more bachelorettes show up. Its Becca (who I LOVED but has serious relationship issues), and Amber who I don't remember at all! And I'm pretty sure I won't remember her after this season either.
So far he's a totally genuine good guy, calls his parents mid show and explains to girls throwing themselves at the him that he's not jumping into kissing everyone, wants to actually get to know them first! Maybe he's too nice for this show.
Sparkly Olivia gets the first impression rose and I TOTALLY called it!
And the roses go to: pretty little blonde Lauren B, LB (looks like my gorgeous friend Chalee), super chipper Caila, unremarkable Amber, Jami, Jennifer, Jubilee, hot mama Amanda, JoJo, Leah, Rachel, Samantha, Jackie, the DoubleMint Twins (I mean how do you pick just one?), Shushanna (I wonder if she ever spoke English?), Lauren H, Becca (holla!), Mandi (why must we continue with her bizarreness) and Lotsa Lace.
I don't have a favorite thus far. Do you?
Wednesday, January 6, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.
Post a Comment