Mother's Day is around the corner! Are you wondering what to give your mom? Something special, something she would really love! The best gift you can give her is your love and appreciation...and I have the perfect way to do that! As some of you know, I am a consultant for an amazing company that publishes books that you and I create! My website link is on the sidebar of my blog. As a consultant I help people create their own beautiful books about their own families and stories. It's the better way to scrapbook and easy way to keep a family history. The books I've made are some of the most precious possessions I have, because they are a record of my life and children. Anyway, these books also make FABULOUS gifts!A couple ideas I've done for Mother's day: A Grandma Brag Book- Fill a book with pictures of her grandkids and little quotes from them about how they feel about her. You could ask your kids questions like "I love Grandma because..." or "Grandma is so fun because..." or "My favorite thing about Grandma is..." The answers are so sweet and funny. You could also include quotes about grandmas (I have some good ones to share!)
Our Special Mom Book- Fill a book with pictures of your mom through the years with her kids (as babies, at graduations, at weddings, etc). Have each of your siblings write her a letter about why she is so special to them and include it in your book. You could also have them write their funniest moment with mom, or sweetest moment and include them throughout the book. I did this for my mother n law, and the tears were flowing as she read it! It's one of her greatest treasures now. It's so important to let these wonderful women know how much they mean to us! And it keeps those special stories alive so our children will know them too.
There is a little less than a month left to get a book done! I'd love to help in any way I can! I have a few beautiful templates available if you want to subscribe to the Premier account for one month and all you'd have to do is pop in your pictures and messages. Don't hesitate to ask me for help! I LOVE doing these books!
2 comments:
I love that picture of you and your mom. Very beautiful. Seems like yesterday you got married.
hey what great ideas you have! i have been thinking about what to do for mothers day, i want this one to be special. My mom just got diagnosed with breast cancer :( she is going to start chemo next week. this has been pretty hard on our family but we are all trying to have faith. anyhow i really like that brag book idea with pics of her grand kids, or i don't know im not good at things like this but i would love some help! let me know what would be easiest for me. thanks
Post a Comment