Sunday, June 29, 2008

An Eternal Perspective

I was checking up on all my favorite blogs today, when a friend referred to a friend of hers that had just lost her baby girl. I clicked on this blog and found the most intimate, beautiful account from this mother. Very worth reading.

6 comments:

Mrs. J said...

I just went and read like ALL her blog posting..wow! I teared up thru most of them. What a strong woman.

Trevor and Brooke said...

Hey, this girl was actually my step-sister's best friend in high school. She's amazing and can you believe how strong she is? I can't imagine how horrible it all would be, but she seems to be doing amazing thanks to the gospel and her friends and family. I can't believe how small the world is. I was shocked to see her blog on yours - wow!

Lisa said...

Thank you for posting this Kristen. It does really give perspective on our little ones and how to truly appreciate them. Her words of faith are so inspiring.

TheTandyFamily said...

I read this last night and my heart was breaking. I wanted to comment on it after I read but I was way to emotional. I looked back on all of her postings and was glued to her blog for over an hour. What a strong woman and what a sweet little angel they were blessed with. Thank you for leading me to this blog, it was truly life changing.

heather said...

Kristen,
This is Heather Hansen(Hillman) Amy's friend. Well, I decided to see what you were up to and saw this post. Let me tell you I was having a tough day as a mom and then I read this and suddenly I was thankful to be having that tough day. I found myself in tears the whole time. Thank you, for posting that. What an inspiring story.

The Price Fam said...

Kristen, this is the family in my sister's ward that I told you about. She's in the RS Pres and helped make arrangements for the funeral. This mom is so amazing to be writing all of this so soon! What an example for all of us. (Blogging is making the world even smaller! What a coincidence!)