Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I'm so glad we got to celebrate Bryan's birthday with him!! Last year he was working a 56 hour shift and I was in CA with the boys for my grandma's funeral... an awful birthday. But this year Bryan and I got to go to dinner together WITHOUT little people (thanks Sumer!) and then had a little family b-day party. Getting older is weird.
.
I love to make fun b-day cakes for the boys on their b-days so I thought I shouldn't leave out Bryan...so this is our "wishing we were celebrating your b-day in Hawaii" cake.

3 comments:

Brett and Leah said...

That's a cute cake!

BrieAnn said...

I'm glad this year was a better celebration. I love the cake!

The Wright Fam said...

You have got to be the cutest wife and mom ever!! Your cakes are always so fun!!!