Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Last Day In UT - The Finale

It's coming to an end...sigh. Tomorrow we're back on a plane, and headed back home. I can't wait to see you Bry! It ended on a high note for sure! Today was ideal! In the morning Nanna took the boys to Toys R Us. What kid doesn't love that store?! When we got home Nanna TRIED to take a nap, but this is Brans "napping" with her...she didn't get a wink.
. After lunch we headed outside for the next 6 hours! Seriously!

Cason in his funny little ear holding pose (he does this ALL THE TIME!)



The pool came from our trip to Toys R Us


So did the bike.

And so did the scooter.
The boys were in heaven!

Then we roasted hotdogs for dinner.

Is putting olives on our fingers instinctual?

Even Cason enjoyed the picnic.

And to end our perfect day...roasting marshmallows.

I'll see you tomorrow.

4 comments:

Megan said...

What a great ending to a great trip!! It's always sad when it's over, but it feels nice when you walk in the door of your own home! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Amy said...

Kristin - those are FABULOUS pictures. Are you the one taking them? I wish I had a good camera and I wish I knew how to take good pics. Beautiful boys! Glad you had fun. xoxo-Amy

Topher and Carma said...

Hey! It looks like you had so much fun. I can't wait to see you and hear all the good stories.

Laura said...

Kristen, these are some GREAT pictures! What kind of camera do you have, and can I take some lessons from you on taking such fun pictures?? I love the perspectives and different focuses. Love, love, love them! Very talented.