We're in UT! The plane ride out here wasn't awful. The boys were great travelers. And they were SO excited to be here. Nanna & Gunka's house ranks up there with DisneyLand. We've got a list of things we want to do while we're here...we just wish Daddy could be here with us! We'll be missing you Bry!
All Ty wanted for dinner was soda and corn on the cob!
7 comments:
I love love love the new color. It looks great on you.
Love the dark....very striking.
I love it Kristen! The color is so pretty and your hair look so shinny!
I love your hair!!! My mom said you darkened it, it looks great! I am glad you got to go to the family reunion, we wish we could have been there too, have fun in Utah!
Love the dark, is there some red undertones?
LOVE the new color, it is gorgeous!! Are you happy with how it turned out?!
You look beautiful! Can you please share what you used- meaning store bought box or salon done. I ask because I've been doing mine from a box and I love it for a few weeks but it seems to fade quickly.
Post a Comment