GC Week Lessens Continue:
What's it mean to follow someone?
Game - (played follow the leader)
How do you follow Mommy? What are some things that Mommy tells you to do? Do you follow?
How do we follow the Prophet? What are some things the Prophet tells us to do?
Sang chorus only of "Follow the Prophet" (discussed the words)
In a couple days the Prophet will talk to us! So exciting!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a good idea! Thanks for sharing.
Hey, I told you I'd leave a comment so you could find my blog. Also, you could find me on the Beck's blog roll (I knew Zack in HS).
The teaching your kids about Pres. Monson is great, and gives me good ideas to prepare the kids for this weekend. Just wish I'd been on the ball sooner!
Wow, I'm a total slacker. These are some great ideas...I guess I could do them AFTER the fact? Right
Post a Comment