Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Okay, This Is The Last UT Post!

I have about a zillion pics from our UT trip, but these should sum up the rest of the trip.
As luck would have it, my sister and brother n law (and 2 month old baby Bruin, who I hadn't gotten to see yet), had a 6 hour layover in SLC. We took advantage of that and picked them up for an afternoon of catching up. We headed to Gateway to wander around and watch the fountains. Ty got a little daring and decided to run thru them without getting hit. He had the everyone there watching him and cheering him on as he went thru it over and over again.
.
My sweet little nephew Bruin. So glad I finally got to see him in person!

Holly and Phil came back to my in laws house for dinner and my birthday party. Then we took them back to the airport to continue their trip. It worked out perfect!

My birthday isn't for a few more days. I have less than a week left in my 20's!! I'm actually excited for 30!

Before we left we had to go see the canyon draped in it's festive fall colors! I love to decorate for the fall, but Heavenly Father sure does it best! The canyon was gorgeous.




We'll miss you UT! Especially all the wonderful people who live there!

No comments: