Monday, October 20, 2008

A Week With Nanna & Gunka

The 3 boys and I flew to UT last week. Everything went incredibly smooth! The boys are becoming quite good little fly-ers! And I must say, I stop traffic going thru the aiport with them all (some people with smiles on their faces, others are completely aghast). The best part was that when we arrived in SLC there was SNOW on the ground!!! The boys couldn't wait to get their hands on it!
. The second we hopped out of the car at Nanna & Gunka's house the boys went straight to the backyard to make snowballs. Gunka, Ty & Brans had their snowball fight.... and then the snow melted.

Cason stayed indoors and practiced his crawling. He's SO close. Notice the big red spot on his head... apparently dragging your face along the carpet helps in learning how to crawl.


Nanna & Gunka's house is almost as good as Disneyland to my kids. They have all the best toys.


Nanna also picks out the best Halloween jammies! How cute are these!

No comments: