Saturday, November 22, 2008

Low Budget...but I Loved It!

Totally low budget. Not the best acting. Missing some VERY GOOD PARTS of the book.
.
BUT.....
.
I was smiling ear to ear for the entire 2 hours.
.
I just might have to go read Twilight again.

3 comments:

The Gray Family said...

I liked it too! I thought it was a little choppy at the beginning, and Jasper was really weird to me, but I too was very happy to be there!

Lisa said...

Yes, I went to the midnight showing. I wanted more dialogue between Bella and Edward, and wished the Meadow scene was better, but overall, I was totally into it!!

Pam said...

Hi Kristen! So good to catch up with you. The movie was definitely better than I expected it to be, but you are right...very low budget. Still, it was GREAT to have a night out!

As far as getting big photos on your blog...I upload photos to flickr, and then from there if you click on the picture you are wanting on your blog, at the top you'll see a button that says "all sizes". Click on that button and from there you can pick your size and there's the code you can just copy and paste into your blog. Super easy! You can also do it with photobucket. Let me know if you have any questions.

And your family is adorable...cute, cute boys!