Oprah’s All-Time Favorite Gifts is now online. And Heritage Makers has made the cut…we’re one of Oprah’s favorite gifts under $100! How cool is that!
If you're interested in making a storybook, calendar, set of playing cards, posters, christmas cards all TOTALLY CUSTOMIZED by you (or you can use the free templates) just let me know! You've still got time! I'm in the middle of creating all my Christmas masterpieces! Can't say what it is on here, cuz my family all reads this :) But if you want to see, I'd love to share it with you!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! That is so great. I just looked at the list and I think Heritage Makers is the best item on the list. This is from me, a shopper's shopper! This is gonna be Oprah BIG BIG!
Hi Kristen! I love Heritage Makers, it's such a good idea and I love the creative outlet it affords. Would you mind if I purchased one of Robin's books? Let me know! Take care and your family is darling. -Tianne
Post a Comment