We have had a grrrrreat Thanksgiving weekend. The highlight has been the presence of my usually MIA hubby...he had all weekend off...not a single page! And we took advantage of every minute! Thanksgiving day morning, while Bryan and the boys put up the lights on the house, I baked all sorts of yummies for our Thanksgiving feast....including these delicious rolls (thank you Aunt Evie).
.

Then we headed over to our friends house where we feasted, played, chatted and danced... yes, we had a dance party! I must say, Ty can boogie! It's so great to have good friends to be with on the holidays when our families are far away.

The littlest people of the bunch.

Can you guess what Brans' favorite part of the meal was....that'd be jello.

The cooks! And some of my best friends!

Okay, now that Thanksgiving is over, it's a little too late to send these out. These are the Turkey Thank You cards the boys made and some festive cookies they decorated. They were meant to be mailed to our grandparents and delivered to our friends this week.....ummmm...it didn't happen. But here they are...aren't they cute. And know that we love you and thank you for your love and friendship. Maybe next year.

So the day after Thanksgiving is CHRISTMAS TIME! And black friday. I actually joined the ranks of crazies who wake up at some bizarre hour to get a deal on some item. My item is the laptop I am currently typing on. $100 bucks off!
Then later that day we went to get out Christmas tree!!! Very nostalgic...Did you know I worked on a Christmas Tree Lot every year when growing up?



Christmas music playing, yummy candle burning, lights turned low, and little people oh so excited to hang up the Christmas Tree decorations...bliss.
1 comment:
I made the rolls too! Yum!! They turned out great!
Post a Comment