No, I'm eating my body weight in chocolate, caramel corn, chex mix, and just about anything else that is within striking distance. The good news? Christmas calories are half off.
Me! Me! Me! I was just telling Anthony the other night that AFTER christmas I'm going on a major diet. I always bounce up in weight after having a baby and losing all the baby weight. I've SERIOUSLY bounced this time around...time to get working...but not until the holiday is over. I'm enjoying my sweets!
4 comments:
No, I'm eating my body weight in chocolate, caramel corn, chex mix, and just about anything else that is within striking distance. The good news? Christmas calories are half off.
I wish I were! This may be the first Christmas that I may lose weight.
Me! Me! Me! I was just telling Anthony the other night that AFTER christmas I'm going on a major diet. I always bounce up in weight after having a baby and losing all the baby weight. I've SERIOUSLY bounced this time around...time to get working...but not until the holiday is over. I'm enjoying my sweets!
Yes--thank goodness for January 1st. That's when the will power kicks in...right???
Post a Comment