
It's not very often that this ol' couple gets all dressed up and dances the night away. I wasn't even sure it was going to happen with Bryan on call that night...but the stars were aligned (though I did have to pick him up at the hospital on the way to the party and drop him off at the hospital on the way back). We got to dress in our best 1920's attire, eat fancy food and dance to the live band.
.

We all spent quite a lot of time researching 1920's style. Jillian's pin curls were AWESOME! And Leslie and I discovered that NO one had long hair in the 20's.

My oh so handsome hubby! I think he should wear a page boy hat and vest always!

Can't you see how much fun we're having!

Jake and Leslie win for best dancers!

The residents and wives. Doesn't this look fun! It seriously makes me want to hold a themed party every month!
8 comments:
We had so much fun! Thanks for hanging out with us! Would you mind sending me some of the pictures you took? My email address is:
lexielou3@hotmail.com
thanks!
You guys look fabulous!!! I'm so impressed that you took time to do some research and.....I'm so jealous! I love parties like that!
That was FUN! Love the photos!
Love it! Looks like so much fun that all the prep was worth it, right?
Kristen, your blog is one of my favorites. You guys looked like you had a great time. So much fun!!! I love all the different areas on your blog one can go to. Thanks for sharing it.
Oh my gosh!! You guys are smokin hot!!! What a fun night and what a perfect picture of you and Brian. That will be one to be cherished! My grandparents have one similar to that when they were dancing on a cruise in the 40's and it is my all time favorite picture of them!
You look so good! What a fun idea! Sounds like you had a great time!
Kristen! How fun is this?!! Hey, if you do decide to host theme parties every month, then invite me! :) Hope all is well w/ you guys! --Candice
Post a Comment