Sunday, January 25, 2009

Birthday Bash

DSC_9962

Happy Birthday to Cason!

DSC_9964

We celebrated with one ragin' family party!

DSC_9974

Here's Cason with his presents from us... his new highchair (LOVE it!!) and his own balloons, which entertained him for hours! He cautiously checked out his cake...

DSC_9994

Then dug in! This kid LOVES sweets!

DSC_0018

One happy birthday boy, ready for more cake!

DSC_0021

The time is going by too fast.

6 comments:

lexie said...

Happy Birthday! THe cake turned out cute. And it looks like he loved it and the high chair.

Misty said...

Yay! The cake really is cute, and I LOVE the pics you got -- those close-up, cake-faced pictures are amazing!

Amber said...

I love the cake on the face pics- Adorable

Wright Family said...

I think he looks like Ty!! Cute cake, cute pics, cute family! Looks like he enjoyed digging in!

Kara and Mike Barber said...

So cute! You take such great pictures!

Nicole said...

Kristen! I haven't been to your blog in a while, I guess....Such fun posts. Your pictures look beautiful...you haven't lost the passion, I see! Keep it up. Beautiful family!