I laughed at this for a moment...and then realized my time is coming.
Infact, earlier today I was cleaning the girl's bathroom thinking how it was my favorite room in the house to clean b/c it was so easy. The thought crossed my mind that it probably won't be so easy when Ethan is older. I'm guessing after reading your post that my thought was correct.
My garbage can by the kids toilet always seems to have a nice yellow rim in the bottom! I hear cheerios in the toilet are a fun way to teach them better aim!
5 comments:
I laughed at this for a moment...and then realized my time is coming.
Infact, earlier today I was cleaning the girl's bathroom thinking how it was my favorite room in the house to clean b/c it was so easy. The thought crossed my mind that it probably won't be so easy when Ethan is older. I'm guessing after reading your post that my thought was correct.
Hee hee, you're making me dread that stage with my boys! Hopefully, when my turn comes, I can do it with your attitude and sense of humor! :)
My garbage can by the kids toilet always seems to have a nice yellow rim in the bottom! I hear cheerios in the toilet are a fun way to teach them better aim!
The coloring of your pictures are great. What camera do you have? Oh and as for the pee thing...good luck! Your mom lucked out with four girls:)
I may not ever have to worry about potty training a boy but a life time of a bad-aiming husband can be just as bad sometimes!!! Good luck!
Post a Comment