Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 People 1 Suitcase

Come on airline world! Charging for checked baggage is SO LAME! As if we're not paying enough for flying to our destination! Yes, I know I can carry on luggage, but come on, 3 kids under the age of 4 (along with their snacks and toys) is enough carry on luggage for me! Because of you and your lame-o new fee, I attempted to pack 4 peoples clothes, jammies and shoes for an entire week in one suitcase! The result: a $15 fee for that suitcase and my kids are wearing flip flops in the snow. Thanks a lot.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah- It's ridiculous. Jermie flew to CA with the boys a while back and only checked one suitcase, but they charged him extra because it was over the weight limit. It's so stupid because he could have checked 3 bags, but didn't (this was before the 1 bag fee) saving them tons of room on their plane. It makes no sense!

Hillary said...

Bag fees... "Don't even get me started..." Bag fees belong in the toilet.

Thanks again for everything!! You were so nice to put us up and cook us yummy food! Sorry AGAIN about the sick baby. I hope none of you got it! THANKS a million times over!!

P.S. I NEED your recipe for the sugar cookies and frosting!!! They were YUM! I think I like them better than the recipie I have been using forever!! We enjoyed them sitting in our hotel room bathroom waiting for Ben to fall asleep. :) OKC or bust! See you in May!