Thursday, March 5, 2009

BoysNBerries

I put together my own little photography website! I'm tickled pink with the name I came up with! Check me out!

7 comments:

The Wright Fam said...

Love it!!!! So fun!! By the way, I saw a couple of the prego pics....you are amazing...they turned out great! I am excited to see the rest!! :-)

Misty said...

I love the website, and the pics! Wish you were closer to shoot my little guys!

Whitney said...

love the name!!

Nicole said...

Way to go Kristen!

Kara and Mike Barber said...

You are AWESOME! I wish you could take our family pics, maybe when we are all back in Utah. Hope all is going well, miss you!

jami said...

SOOOO cute! You should send a link to Kristen Davis (I always feel funny referring to her as MY Kristen). She would love to see your stuff! Are you guys going to end up in Utah by the time all is said and done? It would be nice to have TWO photographers in the family!

CandiShack said...

Wow, Kristen, you are so good. I'll definitely be calling you in the near future...
I love the picture of the little boy crying. Because it's such a big part of that age! It needs to be captured in a cute way. :)