Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hello Spring!

Oh how I love 80 degree weather!! It makes whatever you're doing so much better! It was so nice to be able to send the boys outside while I made dinner the other night. Of course, they required baths before eating dinner because Ty now knows how to turn on the hose and had created his own little mud hole for them all to play in. I learned long ago not to fight moments like this. Instead I replaced their clothes with swimsuits and got out my camera. Mud + water + rocks = happy boys!

DSC_1011 DSC_1016

DSC_1007

DSC_1005

PS WARNING!! DO NOT attempt to go to the zoo this week!! With it being spring break every kid in OKC was there when we went today. They had a record breaking 10,000 people there yesterday!!!

4 comments:

The Gray Family said...

you are a good mom to roll with that right before dinner! Looks like you guys had a fun St. Patrick's Day. I, on the other hand, totally forgot :<(

Devin, April, Gavin and Drew said...

I hate your weather! We don't even get near 80 degrees until June or July :( Looks like the boys had a blast!

Laura said...

I've learned that you can lock or remove your hose knobs. :) Our basement was flooded last fall by two little mischievous elves who were just building a swimming pool in the middle of the yard that soon began POURING down the stairs to our walkout basement. Oops. :) Boys! Love the pictures!

Heather B said...

Oh boys.boys.boys, how CUTE! And I must know what kind of camera you have. It (and you) take amazing pictures.