Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Snowing...Everywhere!

DSC_0565
We're back from our trip to UT. It was so much fun! We had a few days of 70 degree weather, and we took advantage of it, and then days of snow!

DSC_0553
Notice my kids' ghetto gloves (they're nice wool socks)... this is a result of packing everything for all 4 of us in 1 suitcase (thanks Delta Airlines). If you could see my kids' feet you would see that they're wearing their Sunday shoes.

DSC_0536
They didn't seem to mind.... not even when we took them sledding in this gear later that day. We just ran all the clothes through the dryer and then wrapped their Sunday shoes in plastic bags with big socks over them to keep the snow out.... oh and their thermal jammies worked perfect to keep them warm underneath their clothes... yes, I didn't even have a jacket for them!!

DSC_0577

I think they're favorite thing to do is have a snowball fights...especially with their Gunka!

DSC_0568

DSC_0571
Love the crack!

DSC_0561
Little Cason stayed snug in his brother's sweatshirt and just kicked around the ball.

It's snowing right now in OKC...but it's nothin' like snow in UT. We aren't going out to play in this wet stuff... instead we'll go make some cookies and watch a movie.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

From pictures in swimsuits.. to the snow! I can't believe you fit that much stuff in 1 suitcase! And I love the little crack picture!

BrieAnn said...

A certain picture had us cracking up.