Sunday, September 13, 2009

It's Raining, It's Pouring, We're Biking

DSC_4420

So I think it's been grey and raining for the last 3 days. And that's okay because
a) it makes everything so green
b) it keeps the flies away... did anyone else's house get taken over by flies last week?
c) it makes it feel like fall (and yes, the Halloween section is up and running at Target!)
d) it makes me feel like baking
e) my kids LOVE to play in it!!

DSC_4441

Ty and Brans discovered that if they drove their bikes into a certain spot, they would get stuck and could spin their back wheels and spray anything behind them. They did this for about an hour.

DSC_4433

DSC_4438

Cason discovered he liked to be sprayed.

DSC_4455

I love my wet rain dancers.

4 comments:

Megan said...

So cute & fun!!
I'm lovin' the rain as well!!

The Gray Family said...

it's crazy that it's raining and jacket weather there already...we are still hitting 100 degrees on a regular basis! They look like they are having a great time though. I saw your comment about the Jillian Michaels DVDs...I can get mine free on demand with my cable company right now under "Fit TV," but Kristi bought them awhile back at Target for pretty cheap. They are AWESOME!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

How stinken cute!!! your boys are adorable!!! Love the rain!!

Misty said...

I think you are pretty much the coolest mom ever.