YES! Dane is actually obsessed with Star Wars for a reason. He loves all the Star Wars and the Clone Wars. I won't let him watch Star Wars 2 and 3 though. That's when Anakin turns evil and becomes Darth Vader. A little too intense for a 4 year old.
You're welcome on the barn info. Don't know if it will get you anywhere, but we are in Oklahoma for cryin out loud!
This will not help you out in Oklahoma, but as we were driving through Illinois, I loved looking at all the beautiful old barns off the interstate. They were two hours or less from downtown Chicago. I was not expecting that.
2 comments:
YES! Dane is actually obsessed with Star Wars for a reason. He loves all the Star Wars and the Clone Wars. I won't let him watch Star Wars 2 and 3 though. That's when Anakin turns evil and becomes Darth Vader. A little too intense for a 4 year old.
You're welcome on the barn info. Don't know if it will get you anywhere, but we are in Oklahoma for cryin out loud!
This will not help you out in Oklahoma, but as we were driving through Illinois, I loved looking at all the beautiful old barns off the interstate. They were two hours or less from downtown Chicago. I was not expecting that.
Post a Comment