Monday, September 14, 2009

WWF

Remember this post? I didn't feel that way today. Instead of cuddling all we had was Wrestle Mania!



You mamas with boys... do you stop it or let boys be boys? I'm thinking a nice quiet padded cell would be heaven right now.

5 comments:

Misty said...

Ha ha ha, that picture is awesome! For the most part, we just let boys be boys...if someone gets hurt or really angry, we break it up, but for the most part we just referee.

Not sure if that's the correct approach, but it gets energy out and they usually have fun rough housing.

Shuldberg Family said...

My boys are getting big enough that I'm wondering the same thing... let me know!

Laura said...

I let them go, but they've wrestled a lot with Tyler and kind of know some ground "rules" -- if there really are any of those in wrestling your brother??? No hitting, no kicking, no biting (why do we have to specify such things??). As long as they are playing by the rules, they can get their energy out and not really "hurt" anybody while feeling like they are actually participating in a structured "sport". Who knows!?!? But that's been our recipe for wrestling success so far. Good luck!

Laura said...

Oh! And I don't let them wrestle if they are doing it out of ANGER -- like being aggressive and wanting to hurt each other. If they start out just asking each other, "Hey! Want to wrestle?!" and its out of fun, then I let it go. Just another thought . . . .

Nicole said...

Hey Kristen! I just used iMovie to make the little video. It's nothing fancy, but I had wanted to do it for a long time. It SORT of captured what I was shooting for, but I'm glad I did it. Sad day.