Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

DSC_2159 copy

May you all spend lots of precious time with your family, eat lots of yummy sweets (without gaining a pound), get and give everything you hoped for (unlike me, who now doesn't have the one big thing I was giving my kids, thanks to FedEx), and spend quality time thinking of your Savior and Redeemer.

Tonight I'll be finishing my Christmas Challenge (to read all of Luke) and I am so grateful! Grateful to have a record of our Savior's teaching, grateful for His example and oh so grateful for His love and sacrifice. This morning as I reviewed the last day of His life with my kids, I could see that they could feel of it's importance. Instead of bouncing around, they listened, they asked questions and I think they felt the truth of it all. I look forward to tonight, when I can read of his resurrection. And tomorrow morning, before opening presents, I'll kneel with my family and thank my Heavenly Father for the greatest Gift of all. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Milissa said...

Great family picture!