
This little man of mine is 2! I can't believe it!

Of course he had to have a fun cake, courtesy of Mom. And it had to be a train, because this little man LOVES trains right now. I'm always so excited to show the boys their cakes when I'm done making them, their faces and excitement is so fun! He had just gotten up from a nap and he came into the kitchen to find streamers and his cake. "happy!" he exclaimed! He knew it was somebodys birthday.

Then he got the prime spot in front of the cake.

Then everyone started singing to him. He looked a bit confused. Then I think it sunk in that it was HIS birthday and HE got to blow out the candles.

So he huffed and puffed until he got them all out. After, he opened presents sent from far away places like Utah and California. His grandmas know him well. He loved his loot.... so did his brothers... sigh... it's hard to be the youngest.
6 comments:
What a darling cake!! And what a darling little man!! Happy birthday...
Happy Birthday Cason!! That's so exciting! Your cake is incredible. You're officially hired to make my kids' cakes from now on. :)
Happy Birthday Cason! I hope you had a wonderful day and that you gave your mommy a BIG hug for making you such a cool train cake! You are one lucky boy!
Your train cake is MUCH better than mine was! Cason looks so confused its hillarious. Love that little man, cant wait to see him
-Holly
I love this little guy! Such a cutie! And i love the cake. I am so impressed!
how did two years go by so fast??? He is looking SO much like his big bros and so much like his dad to me! What a beautiful family. Love the cake!
Post a Comment