Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Yes, We're Alive

Okay so I realized that I haven't blogged about the kiddos for while. I guess that's becuase it's January, the month of BLAH. Does anyone else think this month is taking forever!? I'm ready for some February! At least there was a flicker of it coming at Target today... lots of Valentines candy.

Anyway, with the January dreariness, we haven't been out much. Luckily the kids have been oh so happy with the leggos, Trios and markers they got at Christmas, so they haven't even noticed. But this week we did get a couple days of sunshine... okay it wasn't exactly sunshine but it was warmer. Warm enough to get out of the house today and head to the park for a bit.

DSC_4109 DSC_4113

Brans is still singing Christmas songs. He has completely stopped taking naps... bummer for mommy. And is still the funniest little person I have ever met. Right now he answers only to the name Loo.

DSC_4105 DSC_4085

Poor Cason got stuck... he tries so hard to keep up with his brothers. Can you believe he'll be two in a few days!! He is Mr Happy.

DSC_4104 DSC_4079

DSC_4065 DSC_4059

Ty is still completely in love with coloring... seriously FOR HOURS a day. He really enjoys school and has picked up a phrase or two there that I'm not too happy with. sigh. My big boy.

DSC_4078

DSC_4077

Oh and funny story: This weekend we were leaving the Children's Museum and we asked the kids what their favorite part of the trip was. Brans' response was the airplanes. Yes, those were neat. And Ty, his favorite part? "The died humans!" Seriously. There's a new exihbit there that's kind of a CSI, how to solve a crime thing. It's a bit graphic, dead guy on the floor, guns in cases and you get to watch an autopsy in the morgue. I think we'll skip that one next time.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

That's funny! Chris has been waiting for the new CSI section to open up! (I think we go to the museum more for him then for Hannah) I'll have to tell him, which means we'll probably be heading there this weekend before our membership runs out.

Laura said...

Great pictures! I can't believe Brans is almost 2! He looks so big. :)