
The Oklahoma City Zoo - best zoo ever... and I'm totally NOT exaggerating. I, no WE, will really miss our weekly trips to visit the stinky hippos, frightening anacondas and fun parks. And now they've added an awesome children's zoo... sigh. Hoggle Zoo will be an okay substitue, but not near as fun in January.

Brans wanted me to take his picture. Not a usual request from him. Usually he avoids me and my camera. So I took advantage. I've got about 10 pics of him cheesing it. And yes, his stitches are doing quite well. He's only got one left that hasn't fallen out.


Another big, no HUGE, thing we'll be missing is the Smith family. Ty and Brans are pretty devastated that we'll be so far away from them... especially Ty, who is convinced he will marry their oldest.

Best part of the new Children's zoo is the splash pools. They've got a waterfall and a little stream that the kids are totally welcome to play in. Let me tell you, we were here for 75% of our time at the zoo. I've decided we may need to build one of these in our backyard. Hours of fun.

Oh Oklahoma you really do have so many wonderful things.
No comments:
Post a Comment