Monday, May 31, 2010

Testosterhome

I'll admit, I wasn't quite as excited as I usually am for this Bachelorette episode, but of course I still wouldn't miss it.

It all starts out with the guys all moved into the Testosterone house and Chris Harrison shows up with the first date card. The first one on one date is with Frank.

Ali shows up in her favorite color, yellow tank top and an old turquoise convertible...key word there is OLD. After lots of overly joyful screaming the OLD car breaks down right on the freeway, so off they went to find a minivan taxi to get them to their destination... come on ABC, you couldn't find a rental? Well they made it to Hollywood (which I think is the dirtiest hole of a place, seriously it is NOT glamorous) and saw some of the sites and posed for fans and paparazzi. Then they take their taxi up to do "something nobody else gets to do"... hike to the Hollywood sign. They both look liked they had never hiked before in their life. As they sat under the Hollywood sign, they talked about his reasons for leaving his career to be a screen writer, about sacrificing for love and then the first kiss of the season happens. Later that night the car is miraculously fixed and they have a picnic on the hood at some lookout/makeout point. All I could think about was how good Frank's cupcake looked. But apparently she was able to see more than the cupcake and decided that their connection was strong enough to give him a rose.

Back at the house the first group date card arrives, and when they say GROUP date they mean like a HUGE GROUP, 12 guys. Chris M shows what a jerk he is by being mouthy to everyone and almost gets in fight. Oh the testosterone. Never good all stuffed in one house. For the group date they headed to a beach house in Malibu, where they were greeted by Ali in her black bikini, and they learned they would be doing a sexy guy calendar photo shoot. Awkwardly they put almost every guy in speedo like swimsuits. It was so ugly. Chris M is nasty. Jonathon was oh so uncomfortable. Ty brought along his guitar and sang through his photoshoot. And poor Mr Rated R worked so hard to just keep up with everyone, hobbling through the sand in a cast.

Afterward they headed to some club for drinks. She worried me all night in that tight black dress that was held together by a zipper. Ty gets some time to tell Ali he's been married before. Then the weather man, Jonathon, who looks kind of Miami Vice in his white jacket with his flipped out collar, decided to rat out Chris M. In the end she gave our southern divorcee Ty the rose... and I'm hoping both Chris M and Jonathon go at the ceremony. Both totally annoying.

Next one on one date is with Jesse. They took a private jet to Vegas. A Ferrari was waiting for them... and where did they go? the pool. Seriously? They could've gone swimming in a cool pool in LA. Afterward they got all dressed up, him in his 2nd suit ever, and he just seems so young. He's only 24, from a small town, and just seems like he's trying to figure out how to be an adult. But Ali still gave him a rose, because he's a "solid guy". Hmmm. Pretty sure nothin' is there. Though they did get some kissin' in there.

Onto the rose ceremony. She arrived in the cutest dress.... finally a cute dress! She took some time with the guys that didn't get a date with her, Chris L, who I am still a fan of bonded with her over being from Massachusetts and she and Roberto threw a baseball back and forth. Her one on one with Jonathon, AGAIN consisted of pretty much only his opinion of Chris M. Though I agree, I also think Jonathon is weenie. Chris M had some alone time with Ali and just incoherently babbled about who knows what and showed no interest in her, pretty sure that sealed his fate.

And the roses go to: Kasey, Hunter (who are you?), Roberto, Chris L (woot woot), Justin, Steve, Kirk, John C, Craig R, Chris N and Jonathon N (ew!)... and the guys who got their roses on their dates. I'm still not into Ali... thank goodness I still have many more Monday nights ahead to see if we can have a connection :)

3 comments:

Larsen Family said...

did you notice the edit blurp, showing Johnathon with a rose before she gave him the last one?
I feel the same way you do...I didn't like Craig but I also think weatherman is a weenie!

~Jen~ said...

Oh....the last poster beat me to mentioning the editing whoops.

Waggoner Family said...

I said I like Jonathon last week, I changed my mind. He is annoying! I like Chris L. just like you. I also think the Kasey kid is the one who is taken out in an ambulance. We will see..... I really am over Ali though.