Well we start this weeks episode with a review of all the guys left... starting with Chris (Chris Chris he's our man!). They made him stare at the sunset for like an hour while they did voice overs of his feelings for her. Roberto's voice over was set to a scene of him lying on his bed staring at the ceiling and tossing a baseball (thinking of either Ali or how he is bummed that he's not still playing professional baseball). Then on to Frank, who announces to us that he has begun to have feelings again for his ex girlfriend. He just may be in love with two girls. Now before we all get ourselves in a hormonal uproar about this, lets all remember that Ali is in love with 3 guys herself... so maybe we should cut him a little slack. The day that he is supposed to be catching a plane to Tahiti he feels he needs to make a stop at Nicole's house to try to understand his feelings. So we follow him to Nicole's apartment where she, with a surprised look on her face, lets him and the camera crew in. She is obviously happy to see him UNTIL he starts to totally go off on how he and Ali have something so real, and how great things were with Ali... about then, she looks like she is going throw up. But then he admits, that after a great date with Ali, he would go to bed thinking of Nicole (this is when you could see the hope creeping into Nicole's eyes and the urge to bust out in a smile was brimming on her lips). Suddenly they're curled up together, the love between them growing by the second, and with such sincerity (you have to like the poor girl) she tells him it's time to come home... AND HE AGREES! He declares he's in love with her and she is the girl he wants to spend forever with. Things would be pure bliss for ol' Frank if it weren't for that other girl that's waiting for him in Tahiti. Oh yeah, he's on the Bachelorette! Time for him to go break the news to her.
So off to Tahiti! And HELLO! I so want to stay in the cute little ocean huts that Ali and the guys are staying in. Amazing!! Anyone know what a couple nights stay there would cost?? Anyway, date #1 is with Roberto and begins in a Tahitian helicopter of love. Ali is looking adorable with her rockin' tan and yellow bikini top (which she paired so cutely with a bright pink bottom). They fly to a heart shaped island for a picnic and some makin' out in the water (don't ya think the camera man would feel so awkward, just him and the kissin' couple, frolicking in the water together!) Later they go get freshened up and Ali seriously looks HOT in a sexy champagne spaghetti strap dress. Is she trying to guarantee that he'll accept the overnight card? Over dinner the conversation got pretty intense with some questions from Ali about his feelings for her. I don't know if it was the questions or the Tahitian humidity, but he was sweating bullets! But he answered really well, "I'm falling in love with you" and she answers back with the the overnight card from Chris Harrison. He seemed genuinely surprised by the card. Didn't anyone tell him about this part? And then off to their suite they went... to talk all night (I'm still in denial).
Now onto the date with Chris. They headed out on the most luxurious catamaran in Tahiti. I love the way he looks at her. They laughed a lot and kissed a lot and swam a heck of a lot. Do you think they really swam that far from the boat to the island? But it was so stinkin' cool when they found pearls in the oysters on the beach. Yes Ali, very symbolic of you and Chris' relationship. Later that night, they got all cleaned up and met for dinner. Not sure why Roberto got the hot dress and Chris got the tie die tank and pajama pants? Okay maybe it was because their dinner was on the ground on their own private island lit up by tiki torches. He was very open with her, about how he sees the rest of his life with her and how he loves her!!! And of course he was rewarded with the overnight date card from Chris (again, he looked so surprised by the whole fantasy suite thing). Fantasy suite... ya da ya da.
Now, we go from blissful love, to Frank. He is worried about his talk with Ali, so he goes to his all knowing source of knowledge, the love guru, Chris Harrison for advice. I don't know why everyone is so stressed about it because, seriously, she has been falling in love with other people too. Oh come on just get over it. Tell her and hop on your plane back to Chicago dude. So Ali shows up all perky, in her aqua flash dance shirt, and right away he tells her that they need to talk. She was crying before he even got the words out. He spilled the beans. Ali's hair flower drooped until she tossed it on the floor. Lots of crying. She called him selfish (which I think is pretty hypocritical). And then she messed up her hair so badly and said goodbye. Hey Ali, lets think of the positive, this makes the choice a whole lot easier. Now you're down to 2! But we do have to listen to her cry for a while and wonder if there is something wrong with her. HONEY! Don't go there. You're sounding like the guys who just got voted off and that are heading home in the limo.
So rose ceremony day, she talks to Chris Harrison in a sexy mumu about how the rose ceremony isn't about her giving a rose to them, but about them accepting a rose from her. And so she did, and so they did, with huge grins on their faces. Both those guys really love her. You could see it so clearly. So ladies, who do you think it will be? Everybody reading this put in your guess! )I want to see what you're guess is AND I want to see who else is watching this season!) I think it's a toss up. She's obviously into both of them. But you all know my vote :) Chris! But what do you think?!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I so want it to be Chris...but I have a feeling it will be Roberto. I think her life with Chris would be easier and not such a culture shock..plus i just like Chris more! :)
I said the same thing about her being a hypocrite. Didn't she just do this to Jake except it was her job and apartment in San Fran....that we keep hearing about....I laughed out loud when she threw her flower on the ground and when she picked up her flip flops I thought she was going to throw them down too! Not really looking forward to the guy's tell all but I am excited for the final show! :) Did you see ads for the new show called Bachelor Pad with all the old bachelor cast offs?? Tenley (aka your twin!) is back and so is weatherman! Wish you were here so we could watch together! Miss you!
Chris is a keeper. He is looking more and more handsome each show. I think LOVE is making him glow.
Chris all the way! I really wish we could have seen her choose though between all three... I wonder who she would have sent home! Ditto to what Waggoner family said!
I'm rooting for Chris but if she follows the Bachelor/Bachelorette history she'll choose Roberto. Does she do anything but make out with Roberto? Seriously. I'm with you. I love Chris and I think she'd be sooo happy with him. Go Chris!!
I have been rooting for Chris from the beginning! You just have to like that guy. SO much drama on this show...as trashy as it is though, I think the Bachelor Pad will make it look G rated.
Ok, here's what I think. I love Chris and Roberto, but Ali loved Frank the most, and I think she was going to pick him. So that's why I think she was so devastated. I have to admit, I was pretty much hating Frank. I'm glad he cried too, and that it was way hard for him. I do understand why he didn't tell her at first, he really thought that Ali would eventually make him forget about Nicole. But I think it's lame that he didn't tell her after the whole thing with Justin came out. On her blog she says that after that, she point blank asked all of them if there was anybody else who had past issues that weren't dealt with. So that's why I'm mad at Frank. (I also think Chris Harrison knew that Ali liked Frank the best, so he was ticked too, feeling protective of Ali and all.) Oh yeah, also on Ali's blog, she wrote that she and Roberto were "up all night talking" and Jake (last year) said the same thing about Tenley, so I am kind of in denial too...maybe the majority DON'T fornicate, but I'm sure SOME do (Jake and Vienna! Hello!) Anyway, that's what I think. Thanks for addressing the weirdness of Ali's gorgeous champagne dress VS the tie-dyed tank. She had to walk in thigh-high water with both Chris and Roberto (to get to the fantasy suites) and so I am going to get analytical here and say it's a sign of how she feels about both guys- the need to get dressed up and dazzle Roberto, and with Chris, she doesn't really feel like she needs to dress up for him. I love Chris, don't get me wrong, but I think he's like Tenley was to Jake. In fact, now that I think about it, somebody should SET UP TENLEY AND CHRIS! I called it. There's my novel comment. Don'tcha love it?
Post a Comment