Friday, September 10, 2010

Labor Day

Labor day... a day to rest from our labors. Ha! A mother never rests from her labors, but Dad actually had a day off, kind of. He did have to go in for a bit in the morning, but we had him the rest of the day. So we buckled everyone into the car (did I mention I have a new car now? I had to turn in the trusty ol' Camry for something that would fit our bigger family)...

DSC_5053

...here's cute Tess all buckled into her carseat...

DSC_5060

...and headed up the canyon for a little lunch and fun in the great outdoors.

DSC_5063

The boys all went for a hike. I started on the hike with them, but Tessa had other ideas, mostly involving being nestled up to my bosom for awhile. So the two of us turned back for some girl time.

DSC_5067

Hoping this weekend will involve some more family time, even if it isn't Labor day.

2 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

It is so cool to see u with a girl... I love it!!
-Holly

Robyn said...

How fun!!! I still want to now what car you ended up with! :)