When people comment about how "cooperative" my kids are for my pictures, I just have to laugh. My kids are just like yours. I do have a few little tricks up my sleeve for photographing kids, but my kids have heard them a zillion times. But the one thing I do and that I tell people is just keep shooting! That's what so great about digital cameras. You're not wasting film. Like today after church I thought I'd get a "smiling" pic of the kids in their church clothes... it went like this.
thank you for exposing the truth! People always tell me how photogenic my kids are. I'm always thinking...ya right! Anyways, love the outtakes. Your kids all look darling.
1 comment:
thank you for exposing the truth! People always tell me how photogenic my kids are. I'm always thinking...ya right! Anyways, love the outtakes. Your kids all look darling.
Post a Comment