
I know snow isn't most people's favorite thing. I'm already hearing lots of people wishing the winter weather away. But I have a confession.... I actually love this stuff. I think that's because 1) I LOVE weather. I love distinct seasons and everything that comes with them 2) I don't have to drive too much in it and I'm happy to hunker down with the kids in our warm cozy house and watch the storm outside 3) It's gorgeous! And it's the perfect cover blanket for the ugliness of dead winter foliage 4) It totally entertains my kids and totally wears them out!

The boys favorite thing to do is go sledding and they have discovered that the hill beside our house is perfect for it. Up and down they go, over and over again.

Uh oh Bry, your son may be a snowboarder and not a skier like you!








This was my favorite shot of the day! He totally crashed after this shot. There were lots of wipeouts... and I noticed some snow burns on the boys faces this evening. :)



Ha! The hose roller-upper thing somehow got attached to Cason's sled and went down with him.


Blissfully exhausting!
1 comment:
hey, that's the sled santa left me!!!
-uncle phil
Post a Comment