
My funny Brans turned 5 this week. For weeks he wanted a Secret Agent birthday party... wasn't sure how I going to do a cake for that. But then about 2 weeks ago our Auntie Karen brought over some coloring books where Brans was introduced to Hulk! The obsession began. And now he wanted a Hulk birthday.

A few days before his birthday Bryan and I took Brans out for his Birthday dinner date. We got a sitter for the other boys and let Brans choose the restaurant (Red Robin). I don't think he stopped smiling (or talking) for the 3 hours we were out together. I just love this tradition!

He chose Lucky Charms for his birthday breakfast. And for dinner it was tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches and a berry smoothie.

And of course, he wanted a Hulk cake. I cheated by using a plastic hulk.

I'm a big fan of family birthday parties. And it's so nice to be near family now so we can have more than just our little family there. Nonna (Brans' great grandma), Aunt Kathy (great aunt), Auntie Chelle, Aunt Missy and Uncle Chaddy all came to celebrate. He was also allowed to invite one friend, his best friend Caleb.

The presents were so easy to pick this time. He didn't want to take off his Hulk costume for bed and danced around in it for a great majority of today. He has also slept with, eaten with and taken to school and to the store his awesome new BIG hulk action figure. His hulk book was the bedtime story (thanks Grandma!) and he's convinced he's absorbing super powers from his awesome Marshall Islands tie (thanks Gunka!)



He was more than happy all day and makes sure everyone he meets knows he is 5! My Brans, the sweetest, funniest, most inquisitive, full of love little person you'll ever meet. I'm so blessed to be his mama.
1 comment:
Aiden calls him hulk smash. Good job on the cake
Post a Comment