Okay so I've missed 2 Bachelor recaps. Life's crazy. Not sure who's reading it anyway. Shortest recap ever: Still love my gal Kacie B. Courtney is Bentley reincarnated. Utah looked like a freakin' awesome place to go have fun (and live!). What they didn't show is that the crater Ben and Red Head swam in stinks like rotten eggs. And what was with the crazy blond chick at the concert who was scarily smiling at Ben and Red Head like she was on the date with them. Ben is growing on me. Don't think he's cute still, but he's normal and laid back. Not annoying. That's better than last season. I wasn't shocked by the rose ceremony. The token crazy Utah'n had to say goodbye... which was nice for abc cause they didn't even have to buy the girl a plane ticket. That limo drove straight to SLC and kicked her out. Looking forward to next week and the skinny dipping scandal. Oh and did you hear that Emily will be back (yes, Brad's Emily) to be the newest Bachelorette!

Not the best recap, so I leave you with something worth peeking in for. Little naked Tess. I love her.
1 comment:
I love your recaps & look forward to them every week! Emily's the bachelorette! I was actually wondering if we'd ever hear from her again!
Post a Comment