Monday, February 27, 2012

Swiss Misses

Switzerland! And we start things off with Knucklehead and Nicki in their matching scarves hopping into the helicopter of love. Okay this is one place I'd actually really love to see from a helicopter... and I want to request the pilot of this particular helicopter. Loved the nose dive it took! To be honest I was more into the scenery then I was the date. We end typically: fake surprise over the fantasy suite card, a bazillion candles, a hot tub, and a one sided conversation about how much one person loves the other.

LindZ is next. I guess she's my favorite now, ya know with what's left over. Knucklehead says they're up to something scary again. They get to go repelling. But wait, I thought repelling meant you actually touch the side of the cliff. They were basically just given a slow elevator ride down while holding hands. After a dip in the hot tub they cleaned up, LindZ in a darling brown modest dress and Knucklehead in a crooked bow tie, for dinner. She accepts the fantasy suite card and throws caution to the wind, laying down on the bed and letting the world see right up her dress. Have mercy. I hate this date every season. I just think its the most desperate thing!

Last date is with The Evil Seductress. I will admit I like her black ruffled pea coat. They wander the streets of Switzerland and end up picnicing with the cows. He confronts her about his fears that she can't get a long with other women. She gives him all the right answers, that she's sorry about how she acted and how she regrets things she said. This some how calms him and he's ready to give her the fantasy suite card... no surprise that she accepts it. I was surprised that she kept her swimsuit on in the hot tub (that's 3 hot tubs for Knucklehead, he should be a wrinkled little raisin).

Then we break from our regular programming to watch a really long commercial for the upcoming Bachelorette. We get to watch Emily get ready for her upcoming trip down Bachelorette lane. Oh but she doesn't do it alone. She needs a support group consisting of Ashley and Allie. After getting all dolled up in their spandex mini dresses they head to a showing of Titanic. Now why would they use that movie to prep Emily for the Bachelorette? It's a depressing movie and ends terribly... and for heavens sake Emily has already lost a love to death. Really abc? Hopefully things will end better for Emily in the upcoming season.

Back to our regular Bachelor programming: and we see Knucklehead in his hotel room. There's a knock at the door and it's My Girl Kacie. Howdy honey! She's there wanting an explanation for why he let her go and after he gently turns her down... again... she gathers her wits and decides to let Ben know how she feels about Courtney. She said it SO well. So well that it totally knocked all confidence out of Knucklehead. That night as Chris greets Knucklehead he see that he's really confused. But the show must go on, roses are put in front of him, LindZ and The Evil Seductress look good in black, not sure why Nicki decided to wear a toga, and after a VERY long pause the roses go to LindZ and Courtney. As Nicki departs she warns him that he could be hurt by his decisions. Hello Knucklehead. Take a hint!

But we won't know if he will listen to everyone for 2 more weeks. Next week is the awful Girls Tell All show. BLEH. And seriously, his hair is disgusting.

No comments: