Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Catch Up

Soooooo, I haven't been writing my usual Bachelor recaps.  Have I been watching?  Oh heavens yes!  But watching with my man Knox in one arm really makes it difficult to watch AND type at the same time.  And well, with 5 kids running around now, I haven't had much spare time to catch up at another time.  But the show has gone on just fine without me, right! 

And what a show it has been!  Two weeks where we've gotten two episodes in the week, plenty of drama and lots of cool destinations (seriously I would love a list of all destinations and where they stayed!)  An overall, great season.  Tonight was the "Sean Tells All" episode.  Please tell me this will take the place of the completely annoying "Women Tell All" episode.  And since Sean will be discussing the girls, I will follow right along and add my two cents. 

First up is Des.  Whom I loved.   But apparently Sean didn't.  Well actually he just didn't love her brother.  Who called him out on being a Play Boy.  "But dude I'm CRAZY about your sister!"  "I bet you're crazy about a lot of girls!"  HA!!!  Brother has no idea just how right he is!  Did you all notice Sean used the exact same phrase with EVERY SINGLE home town date... "I'm CRAZY about .... " insert name here.  Buddy, you should at least use a different word to describe how you feel about each woman.  Yikes.  Anyway, I thought Sean's red face would explode when that conversation ended.  Poor Des is going to hate her brother forever. 

Then we moved on to Sweet Sarah.  Who has one arm.  Who for some reason got put on EVERY single date that involved two arms or some sort of balance (we're talking roller derby and relay races).  Come on abc, having Sarah break her only arm does NOT make good TV. 

Selma our gorgeous, Muslim woman was a total tease!  After an entire date of absolute flirting and touching and rubbing and cleavage, she declares that because of her upbringing and faith, she can't kiss on national TV.  I'm calling her bluff.  So she's allowed to wear next to nothing, but she can't kiss someone?  I think it was her ploy to get him to REALLY want her.  But ha!  She finally kisses him (cuz apparently suddenly it would be okay to do that) and then he doesn't give her a rose. 

Then we discussed, The Mess, aka Tierra.  Sean's sister was SO right, that a Bachelor should always RUN from the girl that everyone in the house doesn't get along with.  And wow, the drama she created!  Let's see, there was her "accidental" falling down the stairs, her brush with death when she did the polar bear plunge, her ability to find him on his dates with other women, and the tears, so many tears.  She was plain ol' nuts.  Glad he finally saw it.

The rest of the season has been full of mostly naked shots of Sean, music bands I've never heard of, lots of bikinis, way too many tongue filled kisses, plenty of tears, and an abundance of fabulous drama.

So now we're down to our final 3: Catherine, the fun girl, AshLee, the TOTALLY in love one, and Lindsey, the weird mouth one.  I'm rooting for AshLee, she's got the best story, she's older, she's beautiful, totally genuine, and totally ready to commit to him.  Who are YOU rooting for?

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

don't forget, every girl is "SO SPECIAL." Reminds me of the line on the Incredibles where the bad guy says, "And when everybodyis special, then no one will be!" I agree, someone should buy that guy a thesaurus so he can broaden his vocabulary :>) Glad things are going well with the new baby he is adorable (just like the rest of your kids!).