Monday, February 10, 2014

Shut Up and Kiss Me

New Zealand - all this greenery makes me depressed.  I miss green.  In their awesome resort, totally insecure Clare finds the first one on one date card and with a stiff, fake smile announces that it's for Andi.    They start things off zipping down the river in a speedboat, that apparently abc didn't trust Juan to drive.  In a daringly, butt revealing black swimsuit Andi follows Juan into these REALLY narrow freezing crevices (I'm seriously almost hyperventilating just watching) until they make it to the warm waterfalls, where they suck face for awhile.  Then there's dinner next to a spewing geyser.  It may look romantic, but seriously I've never been to a geyser that isn't totally stinky.  Dinner gets soaked, they're freezing in wet coats, sounds so fun.  Either they edited out all the real conversation or they were ok with just a bunch of smiles and giggles, cuz he gave her a rose.

Group Date - Sharleen, Chelsie, Renee, Nikki, Kat and Cassandra (on her 22nd birthday -whoa! what a baby!).  After the girls strip down, they get to hop/dive into these OGO balls and spin their way down the huge green New Zealand hills.  Actually looks like a ton of fun!  Wonder if they have those around here.  Oh. my. gosh!  Then the gals get to have dinner in HOBBIT TOWN!  Seriously so AWESOME!  It's the place where they filmed Lord of the Rings.  This date is totally up Bryan and my alley.  Rockin' Renee got the first bit of one on one time.  Still love her.  Lots of kissing.  Nurse Nikki, spills her feelings.  Lots of ugly tongue kissing.  Sharleen doesn't get in a single word before Juan sticks his tongue in her mouth.  Then she yells "Inorganic" and he tells her to shut up and keep kissing him.  Birthday girl is next.  She was like 12 when Lord of the Rings came out.  She gets a few compliments in while he strokes her face and hair, but WHOA no kisses and NO birthday rose (it went to Sharleen).  Then he asks to talk to her, one of his "special ones"… uh oh.  I see it.  The goodbye.  Yep.  No kisses means no rose… like ever.  So Cassandra is off to see Tre.  What a sucky birthday.

One on one date with Clare.  I'm annoyed from the very beginning.  She can't get over Juan's comment that their midnight swim was a mistake.  Beating a dead horse.  Finally, he did what he does best and shuts her up with some kisses.  She says "like" a lot.  Like A Lot.  She has a really like annoying way of like talking.  I find myself tuning her out.  Their date was hanging out.  Yeah, seriously.  That's it.  They hung out in hammer pants.  I know she comes off as super sweet, but am I alone in thinking that there's a scary witch hiding in there?

Rose Ceremony - after some one on one times, I know it's either Chelsie or Kat going home.  They were the only ones who didn't get some face sucking.  Pretty obvious.  And the final rose (which means she'll be the one going home next week) goes to Chelsie.  Adios Kat.  You all know I adore Renee, but who are you guys rooting for?  Seriously, is there a favorite out there?

No comments: