Saturday, April 5, 2008

New Obsession


Okay for all you who love photography, my fabulous friend Megan introduced me to the greatest picture editing program. It's through Google and it's called Picasa. I highly recommend downloading it. It's free and very user friendly (and highly addictive!) There are a ton of things you can do to improve your pictures. SO fun!!!

PS This picture has a funny story behind it...I let the boys out to play in the backyard. I knew they were headed to the mud hole on the side of the house (it has been raining) but I was okay with dirty clothes, they'd just have so much fun. Well I didn't expect to see them running around buck naked and muddy. I'd post more funny pics of the event, but they aren't "appropriate" :)

8 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

Oh my goodness. I am so so so in love with that program as well. Not sure how I ever lived without it!

TheTandyFamily said...

Thank you so much for letting me know about this program. I love photography and am always looking for new ideas. I can't wait to try it.
P.S. Keep the ideas coming! I think you and I are in the same boat with the photography thing. We are both very eager to learn as much as we can.

Nicole said...

Oh! That picture is just SO cute! I can't wait for Luke to do boy stuff like that!

Anonymous said...

I downloaded it and I love it too. It does so many cool things. Thank you for posting this. I love to take pictures of the kids and sometimes I wish I could do more stuff to the pictures.

Kara and Mike Barber said...

What a cute picture. You have super cute boys. I can't wait until we can all see each other! Looks like you guys are doing well, that is cool you want to start getting into photography, good luck, I am sure you will do great!

BrieAnn said...

I am so obsessed with picassa. It's always up and running on my computer.

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

love picasa!! and love this pic. what a cute boy!! i don't know what your talking about....your pictures look Awesome to me!!

Jessica said...

I get to leave fun comment! :) How did you make it say that? This is Jessica, from way, way back! What handsome boys you have! And your pictures are so adorable. And I love your comment on mothers and what we are NOT missing out on. Thanks for the perspective. I'm excited to keep in touch with what's happening in all your beautiful family's lives through this bloggin' thing! Have a good one!

love,
the Rasmussen Family