Well we made it home. What a fun time we had. You know you've had a great vacation when you're ready to come back to the routine of life. I love my house. I love my friends here in OK. I love my hubby. It's good to be back!
But with all the vacation posts of late, I've failed to post about any other things going on in my life. First: my baby sister Holly just had her first baby!! Little Bruin is so dang cute. I just wish they were closer so I could hold him!
.
Second (Brooke W. you may want to skip this part): I finished Breaking Dawn and LOVED it! I won't include any spoilers, but WHAT A FUN READ! No more Twilight Saga, no more Harry Potters, Hmmmm what next.
Second (Brooke W. you may want to skip this part): I finished Breaking Dawn and LOVED it! I won't include any spoilers, but WHAT A FUN READ! No more Twilight Saga, no more Harry Potters, Hmmmm what next.Third: My friend Megan and I are starting a Cooking Group and I'm way excited. Here's to good food and good friends!!!
Fourth: I'm lovin' the Olympics. It makes me want to be great at something. I'll have to think about that one.
3 comments:
LOL! We can still be friends! I really did enjoy the books too and I also have finished reading Breaking Dawn. I really am not a hater when there is a balance in the love for the books. Glad you guys made it home safely and had a fun trip!
Looks like you had fun! I didn't know there were all those things to do in Utah. I'll have to try some next time we're there. It's always so nice to be back home!
I loved the Twilight series! I got hooked! I read all 4 books in less than two weeks! I just couldn't put them down! My kids loved it because I suddenly had a ton of interest in laying on a blanket at the park or watching them swim at my mom's!
Post a Comment