Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Find My Happy Place

As you may have noticed from a previous post, little Cason has a habit of holding his ears. No, it's not an earache (I paid a copay to find that out), his ears are just fine. I actually googled ear holding and discovered that there are many other kiddos that do this. It's a comfort thing, like sucking your thumb or carrying around a blanket. Kids do it when they're tired or sad. I think its so funny. He does it when he's tired or startled. I wonder how long it will last?

4 comments:

M and M Madsen said...

Oh my goodness, he looks so stressed out. What a funny picture!

Tara Rickards said...

That is such a funny picture! How cute is he? Save that one for the yearbook his Senior year!

Kenz said...

Awesome picture. Belongs in a magazine!

Laura said...

I don't know how long it will last -- but that is stinkin' sweet! :) What a cutie! Sorry we missed you guys when you were in UT. :(