Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Fun Continues...For Us

Oh my poor hubby, while we're off having fun it UT, he's coming home from a hard days work to find dog poop and puke all over our house. I can't say I'm sad I wasn't there to clean it up... sorry sweetie.
Instead of cleaning up dog yuckies today, I was off visiting one of my bestest friends from dental school (in KY). They moved here a few weeks ago. Ty and Sophia were the best of friends, though I'm not sure they remembered each other. Paige and Brans were only about 2 months when we left. Two years later we got to reunite (with the addition of my little Cason and her 2 girls Allie and Logan). Yes, we planned it perfectly, I had all boys, she had all girls, with these odds we've got a great chance of getting 'n lawed!! The matchmaking has begun. Actually we may not have to do much matchmaking. These kids already love each other!
. Ty, Sophia, Paige & Brans

Ty and Sophia loved jumping off the couch together.

Paige & Brans, both our little nuts!

We even caught little Logan and Cason holding hands.

Jen, I just love this little pic of Paige. You really do have the prettiest little girls!!!

Little Allie, I don't want to leave her out. Such a cutie!!
That wasn't all we did today. We also had Gunka's birthday party!!! Here's a pic of the birthday boy! Do you think he picked out the Mater birthday hats?

I've sure got lucky kids. They have such wonderful grandparents!!!

Kids helping me make Gunka's guitar birthday cake...Brans did more eating than helping.

He got help from the boys to blow out his candles.

And what did Gunka get from the boys? They picked out the gifts themsleves... a toy truck and a fire station...hmmm, just what he wanted?

We love you Gunka!!!

Now I'm off to read another few chapters of "Breaking Dawn" before bed!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you are in town we should get together at Mom and Dad's. I know that we would all love to see you and meet your little guys. Call Mom 619-0339 or 435-256-7481...please. I know that you are probably busy with trying to visit everyone.