Friday, October 24, 2008

Grumpy


Do you ever wake up totally grumpy? Like for no reason at all? How do you get out of your funk? Today is such a day. Everything is bugging me. And please don't tell me to just count my blessings. I've already tried that....not working. I think I may just need a hefty amount of chocolate.

4 comments:

Phil and Holly said...

Just let yourself be grumpy! Maybe you can let the boys watch Snow White or read it and then tell them everyone gets to pretend to be a dwarf today and you get to be Grumpy :) that way they think youre pretending haha
or just eat your favorite foods today and watch survivor from last night!
-Holly

BrieAnn said...

My recommendation was going to be chocolate. I've been extra hormonal lately. I shoot Jake mean looks with only a little smile after. He understands...and then I threaten to eat a whole pan of chocolate chip cookie bars. GROWL!

Nicole said...

Ice cream always does the trick. Chocolate ice cream. With all kinds of garbage in it....cookie dough, brownies, caramel....the more the better!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I love it that you came to Utah, your kids are getting so big and you guys are so stinken cute, looked like you guys had a great time with family and friends, I love the pics of cornbellys, I am taken Makenna on Monday or Tuesday I hope she likes it.