Now I'm far from calling myself a photographer and I have had no training in the field, but if anyone is in need of someone to take your family picture for this years holiday cards, I am offering my services. I'll take a bunch and then put them on a CD so you can choose your favorite.
There'd be no charge. I'm a bit camera happy, if you haven't noticed, and so I'd just love the practice! It'd take about 30 minutes and I prefer mornings (8 am-10 am) or evenings (4:30 pm-6:30pm) for best lighting. You can leave me a message by commenting or by email.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Count me in! When will you be in Utah next?! Okay, seriously, anyone would be lucky to have you take some photos. You are talented. :)
I will seriously call you in the next month or so, maybe when the colors start to change! You did such a great job on our fam pics last year, we loved them!
I wish we were close enough, that would be so nice!
How nice of an offer is that?! Your pictures are awesome and if you had a "traveling service" we would hire you in a second!
Don't forget to bring your camera to Christmas this year! We would love to get some good family shots and baby photo shoots, especially with all the cousins! :)
-Holly
I wish I lived nearby!!! I don't know what we're gonna do for ours!
Oh my goodness,of course you can take our picture. Anytime you need practice we will be your guinea pigs anytime! You always take great pictures! Mornings are best for us so whenever...
Hi Kristen, I don't know if you've had a million offers, but I've been wanting a get a family picture forever & I love your work! Your kids pictures are always so adorable! Let me know if you have time and we can plan something! I'd be happy to watch your kids one day in exchange!
Oh, I would love to have your talents for an hour--I just need a few more frequent flyer miles :)
i wish i lived closer to you. i am in need of some good pictures.
Kristen,
Could you take our pictures? I don't know if you still have time, but we would love some fall family portraits. I love your photography style. Just let me know!
Post a Comment