I LOVED President Monson's talk in Sunday morning Conference. I want to live in the present, enjoying my children, my not-always-clean home, my husband, my life! I can't wait until his talk is in print! I'll sit a copy of it right next to Elder Ballard's talk from last conference!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I loved that talk too!! I love your family pics, soo cute!
It was a great talk, one I want to listen to again!! Who took your pics? They turned out so cute!! Love the idea... I hope my ability to be a great copy-cat doesn't kick in!
Those family pictures are so cute! The talk was great too.
I took them with my camera timer. Thanks!
What a cute pic. I totally agree about the conference talk--so what we all needed to hear!
So...Tai and I were so bummed we didn't get to go to Sea World in San Antonio but it was closed! Since you highly recommended it, we will def have to check it out next time.
I am kind of interested in your digital scrapbook business. I've been combining more digital scrapbooking with traditional lately---and I'm always looking for more ways to earn money. ;)
I love the faces on the boys in the second picture...so funny! I loved all your ideas for the "pre-conference week"...I am hoping Brendan will be old enough to get it a little more for next conference. Someone emailed me a nice packet of stuff for the kids to do while watching conference...bingo, pictures to color, word search, etc. If you want it email me at amygray2@hotmail.com and I will forward it to you (I don't have your email address)
Post a Comment