I just LOVE this picture! It's such a good representation of my little monkeys. Today was a good day. We went to a great pumpkin patch (our 3rd year going). The boys got to pick out their own pumpkin, went on a hayride, played in a huge sand box, rode a pony, fed goats, sheep, llamas, a horse, and pet a rabbit, and played with their friends (which means I got to play with my friends too!). Oh October, you're going by too fast.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kristen- It was good to hear from you. Your blog is so cute. Your boys are adorable! We're still trying to get Jeff and Jen on the blogging bandwagon, but so far, no luck. I'm excited to keep up with you through your blog!
what a fun day!! was bryan able to go too? you just might have to go again cuz those pumpkins rot fast!
-Holly
Too cute! I wish I could have gone. Next year we will definately have to make it out there.
So cute! I laugh cuz we took pics today too and I labeled mine the same... it's more difficult than it looks to take them!
I love that you post things all the time, you are awesome! You take great pics! Looks like you are doing well, Mike and I are doing well. Seminary is going good and we are both learning so much!! I hope we will be able to see soon!
Post a Comment